Random Acts of Kindness: May Wrap Up
This was the first month I participated in Random Acts of Kindess, a monthly book gifting for book bloggers that is hosted by Book Soulmates.
My Thoughts as a Newbie Gift Giver
Overall I really enjoyed participating in this and it was a wonderful feeling sending out an email to another book addict saying I wanted to gift them a book – it really made my day! I think i’m a bit hooked on the gift giving euphoria and will definitely be participating in June!
I gave to Jordon from Miss Book Reviews
I absolutely love this series and was so excited to pass this book onto someone who I hope will enjoy it as much as I did! Looking at Jordon’s wishlist, it was really hard to choose which book to send as I had read and loved quite a few of them. A girl with great tastes if I do say so myself
Gifted by Jordon from Miss Book Reviews
This book has been on my to-read list since I first saw it on Goodreads. I absolutely can’t wait to read it and am glad I’ve only got a couple of review books lined up for June so I should have plenty of time. It’s pretty exciting getting an email saying you’ve been gifted a book and its sitting on my Kindle just waiting to be read – thanks so much Jordon
Want to join in on Random Acts of Kindness?
The Rules from the Book Soulmates website (it’s really pretty simple!)
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (give as well as receive).Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from